stone island crew neck sweater medium|Stone Island Best quality, Stone Island Jackets Outlet Sale Online Shop
As professional supplier of Luxury Items , stone island crew neck sweater medium ,Outlet Factory Shop, stone island crew neck sweater medium,Stone Island Shop Authentic, sale,UP 70% OFF With Free Shipping, Stone Island Jackets outlet with worldwide delivery and discount price.
stone island crew neck sweater medium
Weekend Flats – Telluride
Weekend Flats – Telluride
dweber posted this May 2nd, 2013
Horny Toad loves weekend getaways, and we know you do too… so every month from March until August we’re picking a great town and giving you the insider’s scoop on where to eat, drink and play. For the third month we’re taking you to picturesque Telluride, Colorado.
A key ingredient to spending a weekend in the mountains is packing well. Enter our Weekend Flats Instagram contest and consider yourself outfitted. All you need to do is hashtag a great photo you’ve taken of one of your favorite weekend destinations with #HTlovesweekends @hornytoadactivewear until 5/31/13. At end of May we’ll select the photo we like best and the winner will get a $150 Horny Toad gift card!
Without further ado, here’s the scoop on Telluride:
1. Our Empirical Dress is ideal for down time at high altitude. Made from a go-anywhere blend of Tencel® and organic cotton (with a touch of spandex for stretch), it’s universally flattering and so comfortable you can transition from browsing main street to drinks and dinner, no problem.
2. Horny Toad was born in Telluride with the Winter Toque as its first ever product. Though we don’t make this particular hat anymore, we make plenty of others that will serve you well on a weekend getaway. Be sure to check them out.
3. The Weldon Shirt’s sole purpose is to keep you looking and feeling cool, no matter the situation or temperature. Made from fine organic cotton, all you need to do is throw it in your bag and you’re covered for any number of high country adventures.
4. For the best cocktails in town go to the There’ Bar. It’s on the west end, small, intimate, and the drinks are vibrant and memorable. You’ll really dig it.
5. Our Easystreet Short will help you navigate a weekend in Telluride with ease. Made stone island crew neck sweater medium from debonair linen and hard-working cotton, it manages moisture, wears like iron and gets better looking every time its worn.
6. There are many galleries worth checking out in Telluride. There’s one on the main drag that we love called The Telluride Gallery and another art school/gallery combo called the Ah Haa School, located in the old train.
7. For us, a great hoodie is a travel companion we never leave home without. The Hi Jack is made of an eco-friendly blend of soft organic cotton and durable poly French terry and rests on the skin with a weight that’s fine-tuned to handle seasonal transitions and everyday utility, which means it’s perfect for layering.
8. For coffee, tea, chai and hot chocolate be sure to hit up the The Coffee Cowboy. Their coffee drinks are made from locally roasted beans and their fresh pastries and smoothies are yummy.
9. When talking travel to Telluride, it’s hard to overstate the usefulness of the Chambord Blazer. At ease with shorts, jeans, a skirt or dress, it’s also perfect over a tank or tee for a summer evening layer. Dress it up or down, with sneakers or heels, you truly can’t go wrong. Don’t miss the extra pocket, perfect for stashing dog treats.
10. Lodging in Telluride can be pricey, but luckily there’s plenty of great camping in the area. Start here when researching a place to sleep under the stars.
11. Bear Creek Trail is a beautiful, short hike whose trailhead is right in town. It has great views and ends at a cascading waterfall. Round trip it’s about four miles with the option to extend it by taking one of the trails that connect with it. Getting to the falls takes between one and 1.5 hours. And if you need a great pair of hiking boots, we highly recommend La Sportiva’s Omega GTX. Matter of fact, winner of this month’s Instagram contest also wins a pair of these sweet boots!
12. You’ve heard us extoll the virtues of Mountainfilm in Telluride many times. For good reason: since its beginning in 1979, Mountainfilm in Telluride is one of America’s longest-running film festivals. Through the years, in and out of trends and fads, Mountainfilm has been best described by one unchanging word: inspiring. The 2012 festival runs May 24 – 27 – we highly recommend you go!