stone island tumblr|Stone Island Sale Cheap, Stone Island Jackets Outlet Sale Online Shop
Factory price clearance sale, stone island tumblr ,Free Shipping, stone island tumblr,Stone Island save 65%, Buy Now Save 60% & Free shipping, Stone Island Jackets outlet with worldwide delivery and discount price.
stone island tumblr
New Season Asparagus – Recipe
With asparagus soon coming into season, what better way to start off the morning or fill stone island tumblr up at brunch with this tasty savoury recipe.
Drippy eggs with asparagus French toast soldiers, yes please! Lets not forget that these soldiers are finished with cheese, grilled cheese French toast.
Use your favourite cheese, this recipe uses Gruyère but cheddar would work equally as well. Don’t skip on the basil, eggs with salt, pepper and this flavoursome herb work perfectly together.
What You’ll Need
Salt and pepper, to taste
Fresh basil, for garnish
Asparagus French Toast Grilled Cheese Soldiers
1 small bunch asparagus, trimmed
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
4 pieces of thick cut brioche or your favorite bread (use gluten free if needed)
4 tablespoons butter, softened
6-8 ounces gruyere or sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cup milk
1. Fill a large pan about halfway with water and bring it to a boil. Decrease the temperature so that the water reduces to a rapid simmer and gently lower the eggs into the water one at a time.
2. Cook the eggs for 5-7 minutes. Cook 5 minutes for a yolk that is still runny and 7 minutes for a yolk that is barely set.
3. Drain the eggs and keep warm. If you cooked the eggs just a little too long, run them under cold tap water for 30-60 seconds.
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Toss the asparagus with a little olive oil, salt and pepper. Add to the hot skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes or until tender and crisp. Remove from the heat and give the asparagus a rough chop.
2. In a shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and a pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Butter the outside of stone island tumblr each piece of bread. Now add the cheese and asparagus to the inside stone island tumblr of two of the pieces of bread. Add the top pieces of bread, buttered sides on the out, so they can get toasted in the skillet.
4. Now add a little pat of butter to the warm skillet. Carefully dip both sides of each sandwich through the egg mixture and add to the skillet. Cook for 3-5 minutes per side or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese has melted. Remove from the skillet and slice each sandwich into sticks.
5. Serve immediately with the eggs. Use a knife to take the cap off the tip of the egg and eat it straight from the shell. Sprinkle the egg with salt, pepper and fresh basil. Now dip the cheesy soldiers into that runny yolk!