stone island sale small|Stone Island save 75%, Stone Island Jackets Outlet Sale Online Shop
Save more than 75% for the coming ThanksGiving Day!, stone island sale small ,save 75%, stone island sale small,Stone Island off 60%, Luxury Items outlet Shop online for the latest new, Stone Island Jackets outlet with worldwide delivery and discount price.
stone island sale small
Courgette Fries And The Perfect Dippy Egg – Recipe
Looking for a low carb breakfast that is sure to satisfy your cravings Then look no further than the Courgette Fries And The Perfect Dippy Egg.
Crisp at the edges, runny in the middle and coated in a cheesy parmesan crust. What more could you want!
Perfect for those who are looking for an alternative to toast with their boiled egg, or just those who like to get a little bit creative in the kitchen.
This simple recipe won’t take up your time on a morning, but equally this tasty idea would make the perfect evening snack.
What You’ll Need
• 2 small (approx. 120g/4.25oz each) courgette/zucchini
• 45g/1.5oz parmesan, grated
• 1 egg, lightly whisked
• Pinch of salt and stone island sale small pepper
• 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
• 2 large eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 200c/400f and put your egg and parmesan in separate shallow dishes.
2. Slice the courgettes into finger sized pieces. Dip each piece into the egg, then into the grated parmesan and place stone island sale small on a baking tray. Once you’ve put all your courgette fries on a baking tray, sprinkle on any parmesan that might be left over. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper and place in the oven. Cook for 15 minutes, then turn the oven down to 170c/325f. Turn the fries over using a spatula (a few may stick, so a metal spatula is best to prevent breaking the fries) and cook for a further 8-12 minutes until the courgette fries are a stone island sale small deep golden brown.
3. Whilst your courgette fries are in the oven, cook your eggs.
4. Place both eggs into a medium sized sauce pan and fill it with cold water until the water just covers them. Heat on a high heat until the water comes to a rolling boil. Once boiling, turn the heat off and set your timer for 3 minutes. After 3 minutes, take out of the water and serve immediately with the courgette fries.
For this and more healthy breakfast recipes, take a look at Nicky’s Kitchen Sanctuary.