stone island sale manchester|Stone Island Cheap New Style, Stone Island Jackets Outlet Sale Online Shop
Welcome to Luxury Items Outlet On the internet Retailer, stone island sale manchester ,High Quality, stone island sale manchester,Stone Island Buy Designer, 2013 latest Luxury Items free Shipping, Stone Island Jackets outlet with worldwide delivery and discount price.
stone island sale manchester
Bacon Cheeseburger Recipe
Sometimes we are guilty of including recipe’s where the time it takes you to read the title is as long as it actually takes to eat the end result (last week’s Mini Bourbon Caramelized Peach Baked Alaska with Butter Pecan Ice Cream Recipe is a good example), however to tie in with National Burger Day tomorrow we have gone back to basics with a simple but extremely tasty Bacon Cheeseburger recipe.
National Burger Day is aimed to get people out there tucking into and spreading the good word of the humble burger. Now in its third year the website nationalburgerday.co.uk if offering people the chance to get 20% off a burger at hundreds of restaurants around the country. And with thousands upon thousands of different variations of the American favourite there is bound to be something to tickle your tastebuds no matter what your likes and dislikes.
Bacon stone island sale manchester Cheeseburger Recipe
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 40 mins
For the burger patties:
• 1 onion, finely chopped
• 1 garlic clove, crushed
• 1kg beef mince
• Large handful fresh parsley, finely chopped
• ½ cup fresh breadcrumbs
• 1 egg, beaten
• 1-2 teaspoons salt (to taste)
• Black pepper, to taste
For the cheeseburgers:
• Sliced cheese
• Bacon, cooked to your preference
• Fresh lettuce
• Ripe tomatoes, sliced
• Butter-toasted bread rolls
1. Fry the onion in a large frying pan in a splash of olive oil until golden brown. Add the garlic and fry for another 30 seconds then remove from the heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
2. Mix the cooled onions with the beef, parsley, breadcrumbs, egg, salt and pepper. To test the seasoning, fry a teaspoon-full of the mixture in the pan you cooked the onions in. Adjust the seasoning to taste.
3. Divide the mixture into 5-6 (depending on how you big you want the burgers), and form them with wet hands.
4. Place on a tray lined with baking paper and place in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
5. When the burgers have rested, heat a large cast iron pan/griddle pan until hot then cook the them until charred and cooked to your preference (you can also cook the burgers on a barbecue if you wish).
6. Remove from the heat, top with the cheese and cover with foil for 2 minutes.
7. Top the buns with a generous spoonful of mayo, lettuce, tomato, the patty with cheese and finally bacon.
8. Serve immediately.
For this and more great recipes please head on over to simply-delicious-food.com