stone island jumpers sale|Stone Island with fast shipping., Stone Island Jackets Outlet Sale Online Shop
If you would like to improve your style,, stone island jumpers sale ,Wholesaler, stone island jumpers sale,Stone Island Best quality, welcome you to shopping now, Stone Island Jackets outlet with worldwide delivery and discount price.
stone island jumpers sale
Everyone loves pizza, so why not try this exciting bite-sized twist on an Italian classic. And, just like pizza, you can stuff these pinwheels with your favourite ingredients to make a deliciously versatile weekend treat.
1/2 recipe of basic pizza dough
100ml of marinara sauce (plus more for dipping)
1 tablespoon fresh or dried oregano
1 garlic clove, minced
150-200g shredded mozzarella
24-30 pieces of thinly sliced pepperoni
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
100g of corn flour (regular plain flour stone island jumpers sale can also be stone island jumpers sale used)
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll out to about 1/8 inch thick. (try to get the dough to 9″x12″ – or larger if needed)
3. Spread marinara sauce sparingly over dough and top with oregano and garlic.
4. Sprinkle mozzarella evenly over sauce and finish by topping the dough with the pepperoni. (I like to slightly overlap the pepperoni over one another)
5. Starting at one end, carefully roll dough into a large, tight log and place onto a cutting board, seam side down.
6. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
7. Remove from refrigerator and cut 1″-1 1/2″ pinwheels from the log.
8. Dredge one cut side of each pinwheel in the cornmeal until well coated and place (cornmeal side down) onto a baking sheet lined with parchment or using a little bit of cooking spray.
9. Sprinkle top of each wheel with a small amount of Parmesan and bake for 16-20 minutes or until golden brown. (in the last 5-7 minutes check the bottoms to make sure they’re not burning)
10. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and serve with extra marinara sauce for dipping.
Recipe courtesy of SpoonForkBacon.com