stone island hoodie medium|Stone Island 2014 Sale Outlet, Stone Island Jackets Outlet Sale Online Shop
And Low Prices Check The Best Deals – Shop Now, stone island hoodie medium ,Outlet Us Online, stone island hoodie medium,Stone Island Designer luxurious, come to Luxury Items Outlet Online, Stone Island Jackets outlet with worldwide delivery and discount price.
stone island hoodie medium
Berry & Vanilla Cream Tart Recipe
Revisit an old classic with the Berry and Vanilla Cream Tart, the perfect treat to get those taste buds going!
Best eaten the same day, this tasty looking tart is encased in a light pastry case, filled with decadent vanilla cream and topped with juicy berries. What more could you want!
Fancy jazzing it up a little Then why not ditch the berries for sliced peaches and nectarines for a fruity Summer offering. The possibilities are endless when it comes to making this sweet treat your own.
What You Will Need:
• 125g plain flour
• 75g of butter – cubed
• 25g of sugar
• 1-2 tablespoons of water
• 100ml of heavy whipping cream
• 180g of cream cheese
• 50g of caster stone island hoodie medium sugar (superfine sugar)
• Vanilla seeds from one vanilla pod
• 550g of mixed berries (I used raspberries, blueberries and blackberries)
• 1 tablespoon of Cointreau
• 2 tablespoons of your favorite jam/ marmalade
• Zest of half an orange
1. To make the pastry, sieve the flour into a bowl and add the cubes of butter. Using your fingertips, rub the butter into the flour until it resembles breadcrumbs.
2. Add the sugar and mix together with a spoon.
3. Next, add just enough water to bring the pastry together into a ball of dough. Flatten the ball of pastry into a disc. Wrap the pastry in clingwrap and leave to rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 F/ 180 C . Grease a 9 inch tart tin stone island hoodie medium with some butter.
5. Once the pastry has rested, remove the clingwrap and roll it out using a rolling pin on a clean floured surface.
6. Line the tin with the pastry. Lightly stone island hoodie medium prick the bottom of the pastry with a fork.
7. Place a circle of parchment over the pastry and fill with baking beads or rice.
8. Cook the pastry blind (with the baking beads) for 15 minutes. Then take the pastry case from the oven and remove the parchment and baking beads.
9. Put the pastry back in the oven and cook for a further 10- 15 minutes. The pastry should be golden, crisp and just starting to brown. Remove the pastry case from the oven and allow to cool.
10. Meanwhile, whip the cream until it forms soft peaks.
11. In a separate bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla seeds.
12. Combine the cream cheese mixture with the whipped cream and beat together until smooth.
13. In a large bowl, mix the fruit with the Cointreau and jam/marmalade.
14. Once the pastry case has cooled completely, spoon the cream cheese mixture into the case.
15. Finally spoon the fruit on top and garnish with some fresh orange zest.
For this and many moremouth wateringrecipes, then head on over to stasty.com