cheap stone island jumpers sale|Stone Island Clearance sale, Stone Island Jackets Outlet Sale Online Shop
High quality and low price, cheap stone island jumpers sale ,Buy Authentic, cheap stone island jumpers sale,Stone Island Shop Discount, Free shipping included on all orders, Stone Island Jackets outlet with worldwide delivery and discount price.
cheap stone island jumpers sale
The Nutty Protein Porridge
Here is a recipe that is quick, easy, healthy and nutritious and a great way to celebrate the humble nut. And with over 50 different types to choose from the combinations are endless!
One of the great things about Nutty Protein Porridge is that you can make as much as you want, and then just store it away, and then when needed it can be warming your cockles in just a couple of minutes, and get your day off to a great start.
If you want a thick mixture you don’t need to blend it for too long, but if you’d like it finer and more smooth then simple keep blending for longer.
Also don’t hold back with any extra additions of fruit, seeds or nuts……in fact go nuts with the nuts!
There’s actually 53 different types of nut, and that is why today (Saturday) people all over the country celebrate National Nut Day. No it’s not about the neighbour that lives down the street or the crazy co-worker, it is a food holiday that celebrates a healthy and nutritious snack.
Nuts are a highly prized food and energy source and are a primary source of nutrients for both humans and wildlife. Many of them are used in cooking, eaten raw, sprouted or roasted as a snack food and pressed for oil that is used in cookery and cosmetics.
The fats found in nuts, for the most part, are unsaturated fats including monounsaturated fats, and are cheap stone island jumpers sale good sources of vitamins E and B2. They are also rich in protein, folate fiber and essential minerals such as magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, copper and selenium.
The Nutty Protein Porridge Recipe
Serves 1 bowl of porridge
5 min prep time / 5 min cook time / 10 min total time
To make the mix:
• 2 cups of rolled oats
• 1/4 cup of quinoa
• 1/3 cup of flaxseeds or flaxseed meal
• 3/4 cup of pumpkin seeds
• 3/4 cup of walnuts
• 3/4 cup of almonds (can be whole or sliced)
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
• (Optional) 3 tablespoons of plant based protein powder
To make the porridge:
• 2/3 cup of milk (vanilla almond milk or soy milk etc can also be used)
• 3 ounces of fruit (berries work best), mashed if desired
• Nuts for topping as desired
1. To make the mix, simply combine all of the mix ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until you get a consistency similar to coarse almond meal. You can make the mix thicker or thinner depending on your preferences.
2. Store the mix in an airtight container until you’re ready to use it.
3. Once ready to make, combine 1 3/4 cup of the mix with 2/3 cheap stone island jumpers sale cup of milk in a small pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes over medium heat, stirring frequently. Take off of heat and stir in mashed fruit if desired.
4. Top the porridge with more fruit and nuts if desired.
For this and more great recipes please head on over to bbritnell.com