The Reef Dive Resort
The Reef Dive Resort at Mataking Island is an unique romantic & diving destination in the Celebes Sea, positioned simply forty minutes boat journey from Semporna, East Coast of Sabah in Malaysia. It is a promised island with majestic treasures, natural warmth and friendship for vacation makers, spa lovers, honeymooners and divers alike. Whether or not it is a retreat for your self or thrilling undersea exploration, you may find Mataking the proper choice.
The resort is caressed by the tropical sea breeze. The govt chalets and deluxe rooms designed in traditional architecture providing merely elegant and exquisite accommodation for as much as 70 friends in a serene and cozy environment. Take pleasure in Malaysian and international cuisine with an engaging spread of recent native sea food or relish the weekend barbecued favorites at the sea dealing with restaurant.
Mataking Reef Dive Resort Map Format Plan
OVERVIEW OF LOCATION
There are numerous sea animals and fishes living in these areas which include faculties of Barracuda, Trevally, Spanish Mackerel, Ribbon Eel, Giant Clams, styles of Goby, Eagle Ray, Big Frogfish,Mandarin Fishes, distinctive and charming species of Shrimps, most photogenic and uncommon pygmy seahorses,spiders and far more.
OVERVIEW OF TOUR
3 boat dive combinations per day at Mataking, Mataking Kecil, and the neighboring islands with provision of diving weights, weight belt, tanks and dive guide. (Unused portion of the dives will not be refundable and never transferable).
Limitless home reef diving at Mataking.
– Boat dive Schedule: First boat dive 08:30/ Second boat dive 11:00/ Third boat dive 15:00.
– Morning shore dive begins at 06:00 (require to exit the water by 07:00) and Sunset shore dive begins at 17:00.
– Night time dives are shore dives from the Dive centre platform and to be conducted from 19:00 to 21:00.
– Divers who want to night time dive should present proof of minimal certification of Advance Open Water within the types of certification playing cards and/or log books documenting such dives.
Details OF ACCOMODATIONS
Backyard View Deluxe
Situated at the center of the island in an exotic backyard, these handcrafted lodges are the right selection for those company who admire traditional Malaysian charm. Your individual personal sundeck allows you to have a wonderful place to hunt the shelter from the direct Malay sunshine, most of that are still in sight of the lagoon.
Bedrooms listed here are designed in your particular person comfort and little place of solitude with cool tiled flooring and traditional accoutrements. Every Deluxe comes with air-conditioning that allows you to sit in consolation of your very own satellite tv for pc tv, and whilst there, why not benefit from your personal mini Stone Island Clothes bar
Out of doors Sundeck = 8m²
Bedroom = 26m²
Bathroom = 6m²
otal indoor = 32m²
Twin/ King Dimension beds
The phrase “Mataking” literally translated means, “The Eye of Kings”, and if you’re staying in one of those restricted edition chalets then you’ll know exactly what we mean. Rising up from the seaside front of the lagoon, the balcony of your chalet offers you a entrance row seat because the sun settles over the close by islands within the night, turning the entire lagoon to a brilliant orange colour.
Every King Chalet naturally has a bedroom which is simply oversized and luxurious. The massive queen mattress overlooking your non-public balcony with satellite television and mini bar will allow you to chill out to the max! Every bathroom comes with a private bathtub overlooking the lagoon and a big stroll-in shower.
Unique to Mataking you will simply feel like royalty as a resident in a Mataking King!
Outdoor Sundeck = 12m²
Bedroom = 27m²
Bathroom = 10m²
Complete indoor = 37m²
Twin/ King Dimension beds
Scattered alongside the japanese shore of our paradise island are our eight newly constructed Seaside Chalets has just been accomplished, providing unparalleled sea views and a entrance seat to sunrise over the Alice Channel of the Celebes Sea.
Positioned away from the resort’s public areas, the Beach Chalets provide a calm and tranquil atmosphere for guests who truly want to get away from it all.
The resort also offer 4 Semidetached Seaside Chalets with interconnecting doors to accommodate families or teams, that are positioned subsequent to the sea turtle hatchery.
Simply lie in mattress to watch the sunrise or head right down to the seaside to dip your feet within the heat , blue waters.
The Seaside Chalets offer full modern facilities in a big bathroom with bathroom, double sinks and a drenching rain like shower, but you may be blown away by the non-public heated Jacuzzi with skylight, permitting you to melt away any stress within the gentle whirlpool whilst wanting at the stars. It really is Serenity itself.
Luxurious Beach Villas
The Beach Villas are absolutely the final in premier accommodation in Malaysia.
An enclosed front patio with a personal gazebo and dining space, with sea view and direct entry to a sundeck and seaside nearby, a big day mattress for reading or simply stress-free, and two snug sun beds and umbrella, provide each comfort and privacy.
The big bedroom with marble flooring retains a component of grandeur, opening on both the front patio and the Jacuzzi garden at the back. The bathroom with its individual stone wash basins and double shower (inside and outdoors) demonstrate an element of residence-grown luxurious. The Jacuzzi backyard with jungle backdrop at the rear add the ending touches to this unique piece of local craftwork.
Outside frontage including Veranda = 80m²
Jacuzzi Backyard = 6m²
Bedroom = 28m²
Bathroom = 16m²
Total indoor = 44m²
Twin/ King Size beds
Test-IN / Verify -OUT
– Examine-in time to Chalet – 14:00hrs
– Verify-out time from Chalet – 11:00hrs
– Any early or late examine in or take a look at can be subjected to room availability especially during peak season.
– Twin / King Sized Beds
– Corner sofa settees + Vanity desk & chair + picket wardrobe
– Bed head Decoration (Accessible for Villa & Premier Deluxe Room Only)
– Mattress Cushion + Bed Runner + Mesh Slipper (Out there for Villa & Chalet Room Solely)
– Remote managed air-conditioner + Ceiling Fan
– Coffee / Tea making services
– Mini Bar / Astro (Satellite tv for pc Tv)
– Personal shower bathroom with scorching/chilly showers
– Provision of toiletries (shampoo + soap solely)
– Dental Package + Cotton Bud + Comb + Shower Cap
– Room Towels / Hair Dryer
– Private Sundeck with backyard chair (Garden View)
– Sea View Bathroom Private Bathtub (Obtainable for Chalet Room Solely)
– In-room secure (Accessible for Villa & Chalet Room Solely)
– Quilt Cover + Mosquito Netting (Obtainable for Chalet Double Room Only)
– Every day Housekeeping + Wake up Name
– Electricity / Energy Point (220-240 volts)
– Daily Housekeeping + Get up Call
– Complimentary 500ml Drinking Water per visitor (arrival day only)
– In-Home Intercom System (To reception / IDD calls connection)
– 5 Beach Villas
– eight Executive King Chalets
– 24 Premier deluxe rooms
– Jamu Spa & Jacuzzi
– 20m King’s Watchtower
– Simply ‘Enak’ Restaurant
– Coral Bar
– Gekko Lounge Bar
– Crown’s Convention Corridor
– Nemo Enterprise Centre
– Mailing Service
– Wireless Broadband & Web Connection (minimal expenses, accessible at restaurant & reception only)
– Island Shop
– Island Sound Studio
– Island Underwater Imaging
– Exotic Garden
– PADI 5 Star Dive Centre & Sea Sports Centre
– Seashore Volley Ball & Seaside Soccer
– Exercise Desk
– Safekeeping Service
– Phone & Fax
– Satellite tv for pc Television
– First Help & Emergency Package
ALL ABOUT DIVING
three boat dive combos per day at Mataking, Mataking Kecil, and the neighboring islands mentioned above with provision of diving weights, weight belt, tanks and dive information. (Unused portion of the dives will not be refundable and not transferable).
– Boat dive Schedule: First boat dive 0830am / Second boat dive 1100am / Third boat dive 1500pm
– Morning shore dive begins at 0600am (require to exit the water by 0700am) and Sunset shore dive begins at 1700pm.
– Unlimited shore buddy dives at mataking house reef without dive guide.
– Night time dives are shore dives from the Dive Centre platform and to be conducted from 1900 hrs to 2100 hrs. Divers who want to evening dive should present proof of minimal certification of Advance Open Water within the types of certification cards and/or log books documenting such dives.
– Dive packages are subjected to the diving schedules and rules as set by the dive centre.
– Tools rental will not be included in any of our Resorter / Diver Packages.
– Please note: Rental of one Full set of Dive Gear is USD 21 per day and one set Snorkeling Gear is USD eight per day. Restricted sets and topic to availability. It is advisable to reserve prematurely.
– Normal Resorter packages Can’t be converted to Dive bundle as soon as the visitor has arrived at our resort. Resorter with certified dive license who want to go diving at Mataking Island will be charged at USD 27 per dive per diver no matter boat or seaside dives – NOT including dive tools rental.
– Orientation shall be considered as 1 boat dive.
– Boat Snorkel is subjected to boat availability.
– Boat dive, boat snorkel and home reef dive Do not embody rental of gears.
– Costs are subjected to change now and again.
The worth said below is for visitors who want to go to the renowned Sipadan Island for a day journey of diving or snorkeling. Boat departs from Mataking Island.
SUPPLEMENTARY Journey @ SIPADAN Journey:
Phrases & Situations:-
– This worth is subject to change and will likely be updated once in a while. Value above is inclusive of Sipadan permit USD 10 per individual.
– The world renown divers’ paradise is positioned about eighty minutes pace boat trip from Mataking.
– One boat can accommodate up to a most of 7 divers with three boat dives at Sipadan Island.
– Sipadan journeys are subjected to weather situations and boat / dive guide availability. The company values visitor security as paramount.
– Resort only allocates 7 permits per day and therefore availability is predicated on first come first serve basis.
– When making Sipadan trip bookings, advance booking is required with a view to safe the resort’s every day allotted permit of 7 permits per day only (ideally 1 month before arrival).
– There is no such thing as a Guarantee that we can obtain permits attributable to restricted spaces especially whether it is a last minute request.
– The resort determines the precise to resolve the date for the Sipadan journey during the duration stay of the company.
– As soon as the Sipadan trip is confirmed, all friends will need to pay for the above fee until the resort has other replacement to your permit and boat space or under particular circumstances.
– In the occasion of dangerous weather and the trip needs to be cancelled or if the guest cancels on personal reasons, permit paid of USD 10 per person is just not refundable or transferable to a later date.
– For a group booking of 6 divers & above with a minimal keep of 5D/4N on the identical arrival & departure time is entitled for a special provide of a FREE day diving journey to –
– 1) Sipadan Island (topic to the approval of Sipadan permit by Sabah Parks authorities, excluding entry permit of USD 10 per diver per day entry) Or,
– The company reserves the ultimate decision and proper to determine the destination / number of boat dives for this particular provide.
As a result of restricted Sipadan entry permit quota set by Sabah Parks, guests are required to summit Full Names with Nationality, Gender, Passport Numbers and phone deal with for us to proceed with the permits utility at the least 14 days prematurely previous to arrival so as to allow ample time to process and obtain the permit approval. Failure to do this can result in Guest being denied entry to Sipadan Island.
– Climb up watch tower for day & night time scene lookout (sunset & sunrise)
– Stroll across to Mataking Kecil at low tide
– Peacock sanctuary go to
– Seashore friendly Matches (Volleyball / Soccer).
– Kids playground
– Treasure hunt/Tele-match game arrangement
– Coconut bowling completion
– Jogging round the island
– Fishing journey at further charge
– Kelapuan Island Fishing Village Trip at extra cost
– Sipadan/Mabul Excursion at extra charge
– Island Hopping / Snorkeling Safaris at extra charge
– Hiking journey to Pulau Bohey Dulang at extra charge
– Speedboat Tour of Mataking area at further charge
– Discover Scuba at extra cost
– Ocean Kayaking at further charge
– Beach Snorkeling with information at additional charge
– Handicraft Classes (bracelets, and so forth)
– Be taught the crafts of making ketupat
– Batik & T-shirt Painting
– Cooking Lessons at further charge
– Batik Painting/ T-shirt painting
– Henna Tattoo
– Karaoke / Television utilization is offered for all in-home friends with the condition that they Purchase drinks from Gekko bar.
– Satelite Television
– Pool table at additional cost
– Exotic Spa Retreat Packages at further charge
– Beachfront Jacuzzi (Complimentary)
– Entertainment Singing / Dancing / Disco Programme @ Cultural Staffs performance. – Only accessible throughout particular occasion / festive season
– Particular Food sorts request and pricing to be mentioned and order at the very least 1 week upfront.
– Upon Special Request with a minimum group of 10.
– Topic to extra prices.
– Three days advance booking is required which include chosen set menu with particular singers’ and staffs’ service.
– Please make prior arrangements for all the above actions with Resort Workplace / Island Actions Coordinator.
– Topic to stone island zip up sweater guide availability / time / weather conditions and season.